Cruise to France, Channel Islands or West Country from £449pp (3 days)
A cross channel yacht cruise or ‘channel hop’ allows you to explore the delights of France, Normandy, the Channel Isles or cruise to the beautiful West Country by yacht. Obtain that all important mile-building with a distance cruise for the logbook, experience crossing the channel, build valuable day and night sailing experience, make foreign landfalls and of course… sample the rich delights of the culture, cuisine and wine! Treat yourself to a sailing holiday.
If, for some reason, weather means that we cannot go cross channel – we will make the best of the available cruising grounds from Chichester to Weymouth and go west beyond.
You will have the opportunity to take part in navigation and pilotage and thoroughly test your knowledge and sailing skills – all under the expert guidance of our professional Skippers.
Cruises generally will take place on board one of our excellently equipped 9 berth, 3 double cabin Jeanneau 37 with heating, equipped with radar, plotter repeater and auto-helm.
3, 4, 5 & 7 Day Yacht Sailing Distance Cruises / Holidays 2017 / 18
- From Hamble / UK South Coast
- 11-15 Sept 5-Day’ Cross Channel Cruise (£595) (3 spaces)
- 4-10 December 7 – Day Cross Channel Cruise - (£695) (Please Enquire – Join the Staff Training Trip – Limited Availability)
- 30 Mar – 2nd April 2018 – 4 Day Cross Channel Easter Cruise £549 (spaces)
- 5-7 May 2018 – 3 Day Cross Channel Bank Holiday Cruise £449 (spaces)
All meals aboard, fuel, safety equipment and wet weather gear are included. There is a mooring fee kitty shared among the crew (approx £35 for 5 days)
Canaries Adventure Sailing / Greece Flotilla Yacht Trips
- January 27 – 3 February 2018 - 7 Day Canary Islands Cruise – More Info
- Early May - 7 Day Assisted Flotilla Holiday / Cruise – Greece – Please Enquire
- A brilliant way to gain confidence on one of our assisted mini flotillas with instruction in the mornings to give tips and advice on those tricky moorings and refresher practice. We can place Skippers on your boats temporarily and remove then as you gain experience.
Need alternative dates? If you have 2 or more people ring us to check other date possibilities as we go with a minimum of 4 plus Skipper. We maintain a list for these cross channel, French, Channel Island and West Country Cruises – put your name down.
Contact Us: email email@example.com
Tel: 01753 683990